Delivery For Website Orders
We offer Standard Post or Priority shipping or both depending on the country. Delivery timings are in working days and estimates only. Standard Post timings can vary quite often depending on the postal system. From experience, Priority shipping is usually quicker, safer and more certain in timing. All our shipping options require a signature on delivery and are track-able online (except UK where we use First Class Royal Mail).
FREE for online purchases. Estimated delivery times for Standard Post is up to 12 work days in most countries but could be up to 17 work days for others. Countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, New Zealand, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Ukraine, USA.
- Australia – 6-10 working days, £20
- Austria – 4-5 working days, £15
- Belgium – 4-5 working days, £15
- Canada – 6-10 working days, £20
- Croatia – 5-7 working days, £25
- Czech Republic – 4-5 working days, £20
- Denmark – 5-7 working days, £17
- Dominican Republic – 5-7 working days, £45
- Estonia – 5-7 working days, £25
- Finland – 5-7 working days, £25
- France – 4-5 working days, £15
- Germany – 4-5 working days, £15
- Greece – 6-8 working days, £29
- Hong Kong – 6-10 working days, £20
- Hungary – 5-7 working days, £25
- Ireland – 4-6 working days, £16
- Italy – 5-7 working days, £15
- Latvia – 5-7 working days, £29
- Liechtenstein – 5-7 working days, £17
- Lithuania – 5-7 working days, £29
- Luxembourg – 4-6 working days, £16
- Netherlands – 4-5 working days, £15
- New Zealand – 6-10 working days, £20
- Norway – 5-7 working days, £17
- Poland – 5-7 working days, £15
- Portugal – 5-7 working days, £20
- Romania – 6-8 working days, £29
- Serbia – 5-7 working days, £17
- Singapore – 6-10 working days, £20
- Slovakia – 5-7 working days, £20
- Slovenia – 5-7 working days, £25
- Spain – 5-7 working days, £15
- Sweden – 5-7 working days, £17
- Switzerland – 5-7 working days, £16
- USA – 6-10 working days, £20
Also, we charge no shipping fees for returns and exchanges from 27 countries. More details are in our Returns and Exchanges page.
If you wish to ship to a country we do not currently cover, please contact us and we may be able to offer you an alternative shipping method and quote you a price.
Some important things to note:
For security reasons, we only ship to home or office addresses, and not to P.O. box addresses.
Please do NOT select a delivery country that is different to your delivery address. These orders may not be accepted, fulfilled or refunded.
Also, the destination address and your card billing address need to be in the same country.
During checkout before you confirm your order, all prices, VAT, delivery times and delivery charges will be adjusted depending on the country you would like your items shipped to and displayed to you.
Parcels will need to be signed for to be handed over, though anyone at the address you indicated can sign for it. If no one is available to sign for it, it will usually be taken to a local depot or post office for collection or re-delivery, and an explanatory card, voice mail or email will be left for you. The exact process varies from country to country.
Some destination countries may charge import taxes or require recipients to fill out documentation and collect from a designated local address. While we will try our best to advise you of these arrangements, we are not always aware of them. We will ensure your shoes are shipped and arrive at the destination, but recipients are responsible for handling local taxes and customs procedures.
We are continuing to work with our partners to improve our service, so shipping destinations, fees and timings can change. Check back here to stay up to date!
Once reviewed and approved, we dispatch orders as quickly as possible and in the order they were received. We aim to ship within 48 hours (Monday – Friday) with the exception of sale and peak periods when this may be longer. See above for delivery times by country.
While we will do our best to get our deliveries to you safely and quickly, we may not be able to avoid some types of delays (e.g. destination customs clearance processes).
We are a new and growing small business and we continuously work on improving our service. If something is not quite as you expected please give us feedback and bear with us!
If a delivery suffers a delay or cannot be dispatched or only partially due to the goods not being in stock or other reasons, we will contact you to let you know as quickly as possible.
If you do not receive our delivery by the guideline times described above or think something has gone wrong, please check the status of your delivery using the tracking number and website included in the shipping confirmation email. Your courier may have attempted a delivery and left you a card, voice mail or email. If in doubt, please contact us, and we will try to sort it out as soon as possible for you.
If after 30 days from order confirmation you have not received your delivery, you may request a full refund. In this case, we will refund you with the sum paid as quickly as possible, though at the latest within 30 days after termination.
At any time before we email you that we have shipped your order, you may contact us to cancel your order. We will stop the delivery and refund you the way you paid us. After we email you that your order has been shipped, we cannot recall the delivery. However you may still request to return the shoes for a refund within 20 days within receiving them. See here for more details about returns and exchanges.awa